I'm David Rampton, and this is my Blog.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Sour Kraut & Equal


The most bizzare thing to ever be eaten is sour kraut with several packets of equal poured over it. That's what I saw Dan eat while we waited for our food at Nate 'n Al's Deli in Beverly Hills.

I was really bored at work today. And despite the insurmountable opposition to my creativity and productivity created by large corporate office politics, I refused to be found indulging in a mind numbing session of Spider Solitaire. For some reason I'd rather shamelessly lay down on the floor in my cube and sleep before playing simple desktop games. Thankfully, I had to leave work early today to accompany my brother as he went through the LDS temple for the first time. This he did as part of his essential preparation for a two year missionary service in Mexico City. It was a very pleasant experience. I always feel great peace in the Los Angeles LDS temple.

So, nothing to exciting today. I'm tired and I want to sleep now.

No comments: