I'm David Rampton, and this is my Blog.

Friday, August 8, 2008

The grass IS greener


I got my new iPhone today. It's great. It's the white, 16 Gig. I really dig having the internet whenever I want it. It was a pain to let everyone know about the number change though. I went with the white because I figured most people would go with the black, and thats the kind of guy I am.


So, while it was taking my phone 45 minutes to send a text to every contact in my phone, I got to sit down and watch some tv. Oddly enough, there was a Warren Miller movie on: Impact. Like all good ski / snowboard movies, it made me feel nostalgic. It caused me to long for my winter days again. Now, that doesn't sound too wrong does it? The only real issue is that I'm smack in the middle of summer, surfing bare-back for two hours after work each day without getting cold. I should be totally loving the now (i.e. the grass on this side of the fence). You know what though, I love surfing now, and I love thinking about snowboarding later. Maybe the grass is always greener when it comes to my seasonal board sports, but I don't care. I hop the fence whenever I feel like it.

No comments: